At Allwriting.net we recognize that privacy is important.
This document outlines the types of personal information
we receive and collect when you use your control panel
(orderbox) or visit our website, as well as some of
the steps we take to safeguard information. We hope
this will help you make an informed decision about sharing
personal information with us.
Personal information and other data we collect
- Allwriting.net collects personal information when
you sign-up as a writer or otherwise voluntarily provide
such information (for example, by contacting staff).
information on your hard drive. We authenticate our
writers by using HTTP sessions, a modern method of
authentication in which all your personal information
is removed from computer after you close your browser.
to enhance your online experience and to learn about
how you use our website in order to improve the control
panel (orderbox), website design or content.
- Our webserver automatically records information
when you visit our website or enter your control panel,
including the URL, IP address, browser type and language,
and the date and time of your request. This is done
do improve quality of service and on the other side
to track unauthorized login attempts, as a security
- We may use your personal information to customize
your control panel according to your preferences (local
time, browser type, other preferences).
- We may also use personal information for auditing,
research and analysis to operate and improve our technologies
- We require our staff and human resource department
appropriate confidentiality and security measures,
when processing your personal information.
- We may also share personal information with third
parties in limited circumstances, including when complying
with legal process, preventing fraud or imminent harm,
and ensuring the security of our network and services.
- Allwriting.net processes personal information on
our server in the United States of America.
- We offer you choices when we ask for personal information,
whenever reasonably possible. You can find more information
about your choices in FAQs or hints for specific services,
- You may decline to provide personal information
to us by enabling high security level in your browser,
although some of our features or services may not
function properly as a result.
- We provide you access to your personal information
upon request and to let you correct such data if it
is inaccurate and delete it, when reasonably possible.
For more information please contact us.